Clinicians referring to Mark Fellows for Dental Implants can be assured of the following:
- Your patients will be assessed, treated and returned to your care. Other than offering a maintenance service for implants provided we will not seek to acquire your patients on an ongoing basis.
- Your patients will receive a comprehensive treatment plan detailing treatment offered, timescales, cost and risk/benefits.
- The practice is a modern, state-of-the-art practice renovated to a high standard. We offer a comprehensive and caring service for the treatment of dental implantology.
- Our aim is to provide high-quality evidence-based dental implant treatments for patients in a relaxed, comfortable and safe environment. We deliver individualised treatments, always recognising the specific needs and wishes of our patients.
- Our practice is in the heart of Eastbourne situated on Lushington Road. We are only five minutes walk from both the train and bus station and on-street parking is available or nearby car parks.
- We accept referrals of all levels. Referring practitioners are encouraged to interact with us at Fellows Dental Practice during the course of their patient's treatment. Please inform us prior to treatment commencing if you wish to participate, so that all necessary arrangements can be made.
- We will provide a report for the referring dentist about the treatment undertaken.
- Our costs are competitively priced within the market. We give patients a fully itemised treatment plan with costings prior to starting any treatment.
- Please email us at email@example.com for further information or to send us details of a patient.